 Robotics / RCX / 2046
    Re: Dr. Vegetable's Virtual Remote —Chris Phillips
   (...) For a variety of reasons, I am not prepared to release my program under GPL at this time. (...) Oh, well. Maybe some other time... (...) I would like to think that is true, but even though I fixed every bug I could find before I released this (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Dr. Vegetable's Virtual Remote —Nick Tarleton
   (...) Such as... (...) This cannot be expected to work under Wine, as it requires a large measure of integration and a workable browser. (I doubt any real browsers run under Wine.) Perhaps eventually Wine can start up Netscape (or whatever) in (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)