 Robotics / RCX / 2004
  RCX Ultrasonic Sensor

Hi, Does anyone know how to make an ultrasonic sensor for the RCX? i have seen a few for sale on the internet, but I currently live in the UK so I would be subject to large delivery charges. Also, I think it would be interesting to make my own. I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX Ultrasonic Sensor

Hi,I've made my own one. I use a electronic kit I find in an electronic shop in France. This kit needs to be soldering, I do not remenber the name but it was a 9Volts ultrasonic sensor kit. It was very convenient because the output was a led: The (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX Ultrasonic Sensor

Hi I've checked out the circuits online, but they all make use of a PIC to generate the frequency. I don't have access to PICs so im looking for an alternative. Also, I checked out about your kits and unfortunately no-one stocks that sort of stuff (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)