 Robotics / RCX / 2002
2001  |  2003
Subject:
hacking Emiglio robot for RCX control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 02:52:31 GMT

I am trying to hack into the control board on the Emiglio robot for control
via RCX.  There is a 16 pin dip on this board labeled RX2 7C222M1 which
appears to drive the H-Bridge for motor control.  I plan to tap into this
area and via opto-isolators connect to RCX.  Trouble is I would like to know
more about the RX2 chip, as it closely resembles the RX2 chips used in
infrared remotes.  This robot has a 29Mhz RF front end.

If I could input directly to the RX2 chip, I might have more control over
the other functions.

Anyone have any ideas?
jmokie