 Robotics / RCX / 1991
    desperate: USB tower and XP —Daniel Schoch
   Hi, I'm trying to get my USB tower to work with XP. So far I had no luck. I followed the instructions on www.mindstroms.com but it doesn't work. Windows XP simply sits there and reports the USB tower as an "unknown device". Doesn't matter if I (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: desperate: USB tower and XP —Philippe Hurbain
   I doubt that this is the cause of your problems, but the first XP version had very flimsy drivers for some motherboards USB host controllers. Maybe a Windows Update or similar might help ? Philo www.philohome.com (...) (21 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)