 Robotics / RCX / 1973
    Program for a "pullback motor car" —Øyvind Steinnes
   Hello, I was too sure that I could manage to program this small and simple robot in Mindstorm 2.0, but have to stop it beacuse it got too complicated. Now I'm reading "Learn yourself C in 21 days" and the "NQC guide" and "NQC Tutorial", hope I can (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)