 Robotics / RCX / 1900
    Pullback RCX Car —Øyvind Steinnes
   Hello, I've just had an crazy but simple idea a few days back. I was looking at all the pullback cars from LEGO in the shop, and it strikes me that the only thing that pullback motor does is to first "charge" the motor (spring) with energy and then (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Pullback RCX Car —Pete Sevcik
   Interesting idea. The idea of a pullback car is that you provide the energy, and store it in a spring. How about a "real" pullback car that works like this: The drive motor would be used as a generator during pullback, to charge a capacitor. You (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)