 Robotics / RCX / 1893
Re: BricxCC 3.3.7.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 04:56:37 GMT

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:53:10 GMT, "John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com>
wrote:

I've uploaded release 3.3.7.1 of BricxCC to my website.  This adds a couple
new features and fixes a few minor bugs.

LMKWYT.

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm

Great, thanks a bunch for this very useful tool!  I'll get online and
grab this update, but just in case it's not in this one, can you add
to your list to add to the next release the file suffix .nqh to NQC
files?

Thanks again!