 Robotics / RCX / 1891
  Re: IR Proximity Detection Problem

(...) Dirk, I had a similar problem when I first tried, eventually determining that I wasn't measuring the light sensor value while the message was being sent. You have to wait a little bit after sending the message before reading the peak light (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: IR Proximity Detection Problem

Dean, Philo, Thank you both very much: Including the sensor monitoring in a "repeat"-loop brouhgt the solution. Works quite perfect. I guess "SendMessage" is somewhat slow, i. e. the IR-emission/reflection. Now I am going to even improve the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)