 Robotics / RCX / 1876
    Re: Firmware download troubles —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) The problem he's describing, if it's the same one I have, is independant of the position, direction, and power level of the tower. It seems to have something to do with BrixCC itself. The only thing I find puzzling is that Matt (the other Matt (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        RE: Firmware download troubles —Ralph Hempel
   The size of the firmware isn't going past the 0xcc00 boundary, is it? The firmware in the RCX only does a sum on the bytes up to 0xCBFF in the downloaded firmware, as far as I recall... Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)