 Robotics / RCX / 1863
    LEGO MindStorms 2.0: Alternative transmission techniques 2 —CarlosLuis Rendón Monterroso
    Hi, I know that the original post (read below) is kind of old, but the hole project seems quite interesting. I also read the reply that Mario posted. I agree with him in all the points. I'll assume that you want to develop a vehicle, not a robot (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)