 Robotics / RCX / 1853
    Robolab - lejOS communication —Mario Sassone
   Hi all, we are working on our final thesis using lego mindstorms. Our goal is to implement a neural network using the backpropagation algorithm. This neural network will then be used with a webcam for pattern recognition and classification. The (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Robolab - lejOS communication —Lawrie Griffiths
   (...) Mario, Lejos supports communication using the original firmware opcodes via the Serial class, but, apart from program download, this is designed for executing opcodes, not downloading data. F7Handler and F7DeliveryHandler are part of and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)