 Robotics / RCX / 1825
    TOWERAPI.DLL: Where is TOWERAPI.LIB file in SDK 2.0? —Dick Swan
   I'm trying to use "TOWERAPI.DLL" to directly setup the USB tower drivers in a Windows C++ program using Microsoft's Visual Studio. Lego's documentation refers to linking with "TOWERAPI.LIB" but this file is not in the SDK 2.0 release. In an earlier (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: TOWERAPI.DLL: Where is TOWERAPI.LIB file in SDK 2.0? —Mark Riley
   I struggled with this same problem you've encountered (even trying the method mentioned in the post you referred to). I decided it was easier for me to just load the DLL at run-time instead of using an import library. Here's what I ended up doing: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        How to use TowerApi.dll without TowerApi.lib —Shigeru Makino
   Hi, I wrote the program which performs LoadLibrary() automatically from TowerApi.h, in order to use TowerApi.dll without TowerApi.lib. But this page was written in Japanese. (URL) show you the URI for machine translation. (URL) write the application (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: How to use TowerApi.dll without TowerApi.lib —Shigeru Makino
   Hi, again ! I am sorry. I uploaded the imperfect file. I changed the USB LEGO Tower setup and have examined in the state where it is not a standard. Already, I fixed the bug, please download again. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)