 Robotics / RCX / 1805
    Cross-machine cross-compiling —Liam Fry
   No matter how hard I try - or how many different "this is how to do legOS under Win32" web sites I visit - I cannot get legOS and its associated cross-compiler to build. The stuff from brickOS dies during the make process because of "missing" (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Cross-machine cross-compiling —Joseph Woolley
   I have tried posting about the pre-built tools for Win32-cygwin before, however, I think the person I was talking to was too frustrated by then to try it. If you head over to the hitachi web site, they have a link for third party compilers. They (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)