 Robotics / RCX / 1754
1753  |  1755
Subject:
RCX Off Timer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:48:40 GMT

I have a problem with the RCX ver 1.0.
Recently our group, MichLTC, ran a RCX controlled trolley in
a train show.
The problem is that the RCX shuts down while the program is
running.  I believe this has to do with the idle shutdown feature
of the RCX, I did not think it would shut-off with a program
running, but it does.
Is there anyway to disable this feature?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve