 Robotics / RCX / 1741
  Announcing BricxCC release 3.3.5.6

(...) I was updating the website earlier today which may have caused some disruption. The link worked for me a few minutes ago. This is as good a time as any to post about my new release of BricxCC. Version 3.3.5.6 fixes an Access Violation during (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Announcing BricxCC release 3.3.5.6

(...) I wanted to publicly thank Rob Doucette for reporting the Access Violation bug and for helping me track down where it was occurring. I'd never have fixed it without his help. A big thank you also goes to David Schilling for reported the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)