 Robotics / RCX / 1720
Re: RCX 1.0 power questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:08:39 GMT

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@rogers.com> writes:

1) Can I change the batteries when the RCX is plugged in without losing
programming? Is it safe to do?

You can change the batteries on any RCX (not plugged in)
without losing programming.
Just make sure it is turned off and change one battery at a time,
so that it never loses power for more than a few seconds
(maybe you also have to disconnect sensors and motors).

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/