 Robotics / RCX / 1713
  LEGO MINDSTORMS: Robotics Invention System 2.0

Hi Folks, After trying to get RIS 1.5 (that works on Win 95) and failing, I now want to get an RIS 2.0 system but would like to know if 2.0 works with Win 2000 ? Thanks, Harpreet ======== (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: LEGO MINDSTORMS: Robotics Invention System 2.0

It works for me just fine. You have to jump through some hoops to get Vision Command working, but that too works. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: LEGO MINDSTORMS: Robotics Invention System 2.0

It works fine. Just make sure that you have administrator access on the machine you will be using, otherwise you won't be able to use the USB tower. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)