 Robotics / RCX / 1709
  I^2C bus with LEGO Mindstorms

The dutch electronics magazine Elektuur posted an article 2 months ago about making an I^2C interface for the RCX. You can download PCB layout and software at (URL) partslist is at (URL) gonna try to lend a copy from the library and scan it... this (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: I^2C bus with LEGO Mindstorms

Hi Jan, I tested it and it's veeeeery slooo...oooww. Elektuur writes that the interface could be an extention of the RCX for more sensors you may use for your roboter. The software is written for NQC and uses some sensor functions to realize the i2c (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)