 Robotics / RCX / 1696
  Re: Lego mindstorms on Windows 95...

That's because the current IR tower requires USB and Windows 95 didn't support USB (well, except for Windows 95B but I think most of the USB drivers were custom/non-standard). It might work with Windows 95 if you get the old serial tower. I picked a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Or swap a USB tower for a serial one with someone - I'd certainly swap mine for a USB. "Richard Carver" <mylegostuff@thecarverzone.com> wrote in message news:E17EbGv-00054I-...box.com... That's because the current IR tower requires USB and Windows (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)