 Robotics / RCX / 1663
  Two RCX with one IR-Tower

Hello, I want to control two RCX with one ir-tower. The problem is that the RCX should send back status information. Sending information to the RCX is quite easy: Both RCX receive the message but only one will perform the command. I found (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Two RCX with one IR-Tower

The 'usual' way to get status data is to poll the the RCX memory for status information, but you can't do that because of the number of RCX bricks; so how about getting each RCX to send a response message (or series of messages) to the PC encoding (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)