 Robotics / RCX / 165
  Re: A few questions on NQC vs. VB

Zac, I may not understand your objectives, but I'd say that using NQC with the Rcx Command Center RcxCC is the current best choice for work that is primarily concerned with programming the Rcx and Robots. You'll find it very easy to use, and there's (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Thanks to All!

I really appreciate all of the great feedback. I've figured out which way I'm going so I'll probably have more specific programming questions in the near future. Luckily for me, I've found an excellent forum for intellectual exchange. Thanks again, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)