 Robotics / RCX / 1649
    pbForth and USB Tower —Ralph Hempel
   Just a quick note to ask how many people are waiting on USB support for the pbForth language. I got a USB tower a couple of weeks ago and just got it working with my uploader/console last night. It uses ODD parity, so the next pbForth release will (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)