 Robotics / RCX / 1625
  BricxCC release 3.3.4.2

I've just released a new version of BricxCC. This release add support for downloading non-standard firmwares (such as pbForth). I've also added support for several languages other than NQC with user customizable syntax highlighting. These languages (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.4.2

(...) First, you are doing a great job! The support for pbForth is a good idea. And there is only one thing to make BricxCC better, if someone port it to Linux. Best Regards Joerg (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)