 Robotics / RCX / 1625
1624  |  1626
Subject:
BricxCC release 3.3.4.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 23:04:38 GMT

I've just released a new version of BricxCC.  This release add support for
downloading non-standard firmwares (such as pbForth).

I've also added support for several languages other than NQC with user
customizable syntax highlighting.  These languages are: C++, ObjectPascal,
Forth, Java, Perl, Python, Visual Basic, PHP, HTML, XML, 68HC11 assembler,
Tcl/Tk, and Cascading style sheets.

The Forth support also includes a code-insight feature like that available
for NQC which lists ANS standard Forth words by category.

Let me know what you think!

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm