 Robotics / RCX / 1624
    Re: ForthPad v0.9 —John Hansen
   I'm re-posting this message at the lugnet.robotics.rcx level in case anyone missed it. I've put together a stand-alone application which I am calling ForthPad. It is a Windows executable which should run on any version of Windows from 95 on up. It (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)