 Robotics / RCX / 1576
    RCXblt.dll —Brad Linsley
   Anyone started programming directly with the dll's from RIS2.0 ? I'm trying to program in C# and I have only been able to generate COM wrappers (RCXblt.dll being the main one). The method that has me stuck (as I cannot find doco anywhere) is (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: RCXblt.dll —Keith Jacquemin
   (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: RCXblt.dll —Brad Linsley
   Absolutely brilliant! Exactly what I needed and it's working fine in .NET. Thanks so much -Brad (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)