 Robotics / RCX / 1544
  Robot Controller

This message announces the first beta release of Robot Controller, a new Mac OS X application for testing and controlling RCX-based robots (with the standard firmware). Download it from: (URL) me what you think! Barney. (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Robot Controller

I've posted a new version of Robot Controller ---the ideal companion to NQC for Mac OS X users--- with improved error handling. Also a better web page explaining how to use it. Download from: (URL) the way, has anyone tried it? It would be nice to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Robot Controller 1.2b1

I've posted a new version of Robot Controller ---the ideal companion to NQC for Mac OS X users. This version fixes a couple of bugs. Download from: (URL) the way, has anyone tried it? It would be nice to get some feedback! Barney. (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Robot Controller 1.3b1

I've posted a new version of Robot Controller ---the ideal companion to NQC for Mac OS X users. This version adds several new features: it can synchronise the RCX watch with your computer's clock, it has a new pane which lets you read and change the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)