 Robotics / RCX / 1528
    Re: COLOR light sensor —David Schilling
   (...) VERY interesting! I was just talking with someone at the last SMART meeting how cool it would be if there was a colour light sensor. I can't wait to read more about it! Keep us informed how you do with it. I'm not exactly sure what a reading (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: COLOR light sensor —Dean Husby
   (...) Would it not be better to have 3 'eyes' each with a different filter. Red, Blue and green coloured filters. We used to do this for digitizing. Doesn't this application following the same rules? Since each 'eye' would have a different reading (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)