 Robotics / RCX / 1509
    Spirit.OCX —Vincent Rebers
   I want to program mit RCX 2.0 with VB but therefor i need spirit.ocx , but it wasn't on the lego-CD. Could anybody send it to me and will it work the the usb-IR-Tower? Is there a new version of spirit.ocx or has anybody an idea how it works? Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Spirit.OCX —Keith Jacquemin
   The spirit.ocx will not work with the USB tower. All is not lost tho. I am working on a new open source control to replace the spirit.ocx, but it looks like it will be a couple of weeks before I make it available for testing. If you are interested (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)