 Robotics / RCX / 1510
Re: Spirit.OCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 17:07:23 GMT

The spirit.ocx will not work with the USB tower.

All is not lost tho. I am working on a new open source control to
replace the spirit.ocx, but it looks like it will be a couple of weeks
before I make it available for testing.

If you are interested in testing it, please send mail to
pbrick-alpha@home.com. This address will be used to collect testers and
for feedback once the control is available.

Currently Implemented

Serial and USB(Untested) Interface

AbsVar( VarNr, Source, Number )
AlterDir( MotorList )
AndVar( VarNr, Source, Number )
ClearPBMessage( )
ClearSensorValue(()
ClearTimer( Number )
CloseComm()
DatalogNext( Source, Number )
DeleteAllSubs( )
DeleteAllTasks( )
DeleteSub( Number )
DeleteTask( Number )
DivVar( VarNr, Source, Number )
Float( MotorList )
GoSub( Number )
InitComm()
MemMap()
MulVar( VarNr, Source, Number )
Off( MotorList )
On( MotorList )
OrVar( VarNr, Source, Number )
PBAliveOrNot()
PBBattery()
PBPowerDownTime(Time)
PBTurnOff()
PBTxPower( Number )
PlaySystemSound(Number)
PlayTone(Frequency, Time)
Poll( Source, Number )
SelectDisplay( Source, Number )
SelectPrgm( Number )
SetDatalog( Size )
SetFwd( MotorList )
SetPower( MotorList, Source, Number )
SetRwd( MotorList )
SetSensorMode( Number, Mode, Slope)
SetSensorType( Number, Type )
SetVar(VarNo, Source, Number)
SetWatch( Hours, Min )
SgnVar( VarNr, Source, Number )
StartTask( Number )
StopAllTasks( )
StopTask( Number )
SubVar( VarNr, Source, Number )
SumVar( VarNo, Source, Number )
UnlockFirmware( UnlockString )
UnlockPBrick( )
UploadDatalog( From, Size )
Wait(Source, Number)

ToDo List

BeginOfSub( Number )
BeginOfTask( Number )
ClearEvent(Source, Number)
DownloadFirmware( FileName )
Else()
EndIf()
EndLoop()
EndOfSub( )
EndOfSubNoDownload( )
EndOfTask( )
EndOfTaskNoDownload( )
EndWhile()
GetLongTermRetransmitStatistics( )
GetShortTermRetransStatistics( )
GetThreadPriority(threadNo, threadClass, ThreadPriority)
If(Src1, No1, RelOp, Src2, No2)
IgnDLerrUntilGoodAnswer()
Loop( Source, Number )
OnWait( Motorlist, Number, Time )
OnWaitDifferent( Motorlist, Number0, Number1, Number2, Time )
SendPBMessage( Source, Number )
SetEvent(Source, Number, Time )
SetRetransmitRetries(immidiateRetries, downloadRetries)
SetThreadPriority(threadNo, threadClass, ThreadPriority)
TowerAlive()
TowerAndCableConnected()
While(Src1, No1, RelOp, Src2, No2)

Thanks
Keith Jacquemin
kjacquemin@home.com

Vince wrote:

I want to program mit RCX 2.0 with VB but therefor i need spirit.ocx ,
but it wasn't on the lego-CD.
Could anybody send it to me and will it work the the usb-IR-Tower?
Is there a new version of spirit.ocx or has anybody an idea how it works?
Thanks Vincent