 Robotics / RCX / 1467
1466  |  1468
Subject:
Mindstorms in New York Times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:09:53 GMT

All -

My PC-RCX hybrid Rubik's Cube solving robot made it into the New York Times
today ('Circuits' section 11 October, 2001).  I couldn't be happier.  Check
it out online at
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/11/technology/circuits/11RUBI.html .  More
detail on the robot at http://jpbrown.i8.com/cubesolver.html .

Cheers,