 Robotics / RCX / 1419
  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

(...) Do you know if there is anywhere similar in the UK? I've been trying to get my hands on some extra rotation sensors, but finding a supplier in the UK is practically impossible. Does anyone know if Pitsco will ship to the UK? (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

Chris - (...) The last time I asked them, they said they would not ship outside the US under any circumstances. However, you can e- them at <pldcatalog@pitsco.com> and check whether this is still the case. Cheers JP Serious LEGO: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

Both of you should take a look at (URL) a list of Pitsco ditributors in the UK. By the way, just because it says "school" doesnt necessarily mean that they only sell to schools. (...) /"\ \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)