 Robotics / RCX / 1390
    Re: Anyone know how to build a stall sensor? —John Barnes
   I assume you have already discarded the simple approach of using a rotation sensor and detecting that it has stopped rotating. (This gives you an odometer for free!) Or if you don't have a rotation sensor, you can use the half width six hole pulley (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Anyone know how to build a stall sensor? —Paul Andrews
   (...) Yes. I just got a rotation sensor. Trouble is that the motors could stop for a variety of reasons (like the robot isn't moving). That isn't the real reason though (I could always handle that in software). The real reason is that ever since I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)