 Robotics / RCX / 1379
    Re: ANN: Article on dead-reckoning with a Mindstorms robot —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) Gary, I enjoyed reading about the project. I liked the article with all of the links to interesting backup material. The results are ...impressive! I have two questions: The subject model does not have a long fore & aft axis. Staying in the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: ANN: Article on dead-reckoning with a Mindstorms robot —Gary Lucas
   (...) Jerry, Thanks. I'm glad you liked the article. When I wrote it, I was hoping that other robotics enthusiasts would be able to adapt some of my techniques to their own dead-reckoning problems. It's good to see folks taking an interest in the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)