 Robotics / RCX / 1362
    Re: Proper power supply for a 1.0? —Remko Roodselaar
   (...) I'd like to be cutting in to this transformer conversation, since ... I'd like to know what kind of adapter I could use (and how) for supplying my RCX with power, since it has no inlet. I have tried to use DC adapters for 6, 9, and 12 Volts, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Proper power supply for a 1.0? —Dean Husby
   (...) First off have you connected the right two plates? First, I'd suggest using a 9 volt battery to find the right two plates. The RCX has built in reversed polarity so with a 9volt battery you won't damage anything. THEN ONLY USE 9 volts (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)