 Robotics / RCX / 1331
    Re: Rechargeable Batteries —Dave Baum
   (...) Nicads have a lower cell voltage (1.2 rather than 1.5), so they won't work very well in the RCX. Personally I use rechargeable alkaline cells (e.g. Ray-o-vac Renewal batteries). The downside to rechargeable alkalines are that they don't have (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Rechargeable Batteries —Juergen Stuber
   (...) I use NiMH and get a voltage between 7.8V freshly charged and 7V at the low end (i.e. slightly higher than NiCd). The lower voltage is not really a problem for me. The motors may be somewhat less powerful, but if you're just playing and not (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)