 Robotics / RCX / 1326
  Specs for Mindstorms gearmotor?

I'm working on a project which requires that I model the dynamics of a DC motor being driven by a PWM controller... specifically, the Mindstorms gearmotor being driven by the RCX. Does anyone know where I might find the spec's for the Lego (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Specs for Mindstorms gearmotor?

I have pictures of the inside of the gear motor in chapter 7 of my book, "Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms". The motor is geared down by a factor of 13.56 --- 10 tooth to 44 tooth gear, then 12 tooth to 37 tooth gear. 12 tooth gear and 44 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)