 Robotics / RCX / 1288
    Uploading datalog - some confusion? —Larry White
   I have been playing around with NQC (RCX v2, MacNQC) and generally everthing has been straightforward (certainly more so than Robolab...) but I am having problems with datalog uploads. I can upload the datalog using NQC no problem. I then included (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Uploading datalog - some confusion? —Stef Mientki
   (...) Are you sure about the handshake, on a PC with a serial IR-tower there is no handshake (not necessairy because the PC is the master and the RCX is the slave). (...) best regards, Stef Mientki (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)