 Robotics / RCX / 1280
  Matlab and RCX

I have searched all over the internet for some documentation on this subject and what I have found has not helped me. What I want to do is control the RCX using Matlab only. That encompasses, transfering the firmware, programming, and data (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Matlab and RCX

(...) I have done alot of MATLAB control stuff on SUN's. To control an RCX you will probably have to write a "Mex" interface in C. There is an inerface library for Visual Basic called sprit (??). If this can be accesed as a library from C then just (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)