 Robotics / RCX / 1270
Re: Good news (Bad Rcx of ir transmitter)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:49:11 GMT

DH> I believe that that may
DH> be because of background light, has anyone ever experienced this problem?

Hi,
this is indeed a possible cause of errors... have you tried putting
tower and RCX under a box and then trying to transmit?

--
Bye: Andi S.                            mailto:ash@jadzia-dax.de