 Robotics / RCX / 1239
Re: Dead RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 02:44:44 GMT

On Thu, 17 May 2001 18:50:25 GMT, "Roger Glassey"
<glassey@ieor.berkeley.edu> wrote:

Completely dead?  no response of any kind when you push the ON/OFF button?
I ask because if battery power is off for too long, the firmware evaporates and
the RCX is pretty non -responsive.  But the LCD is not blank. If this is the
case, download the firmware again.
It's completely and utterly dead.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ