 Robotics / RCX / 1206
  RE: H8/300 Assembler/C interface

(...) Thanks Kekoa. One more question, are the other registers r3,r4,r5,r6 considered volatile across a function call in GCC? Cheers, Ralph (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: H8/300 Assembler/C interface

(...) By the caller? No. They are callee-save. -Kekoa (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  RE: H8/300 Assembler/C interface

(...) Ahhh, that makes it awkward with the RCX ROM calls, but I'm pretty sure I can make my assembler source compatible with this. I'm just getting ready to release an assembler RCX serial library that is either polled or interrupt driven. Any (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)