 Robotics / RCX / 1195
    compiling C++ source under linux —Guido Ersettigh
   Hi it's the 1st time I ask for your help. I have an urgent problem: i'm preparing a little software in C++ with legOS for linux for an university exam: I cannot 'make' C++ libraries nor main file: in the Makefile.common file there's a macro that (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)