 Robotics / RCX / 1195
1194  |  1196
Subject:
compiling C++ source under linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:20:39 GMT

Hi it's the 1st time I ask for your help. I have an urgent problem: i'm
preparing a little software in C++ with legOS for linux for an university
exam: I cannot 'make' C++ libraries nor main file: in the Makefile.common
file there's a macro that invoke h8300-...-g++ cross compiler but this
executable was not in the file rcx-tool-glibc where I could find the
h8300-...-gcc cross compiler with all the other executable like ld. I'm
using legOS 0.2.5. As many ppl are compiling c++ source I'm wondering how
ever they do. Please notice it's only 3 weeks since I've started using linux
and gcc. Thank you.