 Robotics / RCX / 1116
Re: Remote Control Internals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 06:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Greg Betzel writes:
Is there any tech. documentation/FAQ's for the remote control?

Basically I need to know what it sends to the RCX.  Does it send special
opcodes, or regular RCX 1 commands?  I don't see any remote control ops
documented, like there are in the RCX 2 firmware.

Thanks in advance,
Greg Betzel
Hi Greg,
Have you managed to obtain any info on the remote yet?
I would like to build my own.
Happy hunting,
Paul Wilson