 Robotics / RCX / 1058
  3 Sharp GP2D12 using one input port !!!

Hi all, It's done. I've got 3 Sharp GP2D12 Infrared Ranger with my RCX using only one input ! I use Michael Gasperi's Multiplexer ((URL) his more general analog interface (3 times ; the one with the opamp) ((URL) a 9 volts battery (6LR61). (Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)