 Robotics / RCX / 1041
    Re: Lght Sensor & Three colors? —Alexandre Bec
   Le Mardi 06 Février 2001 21:50, vous avez ?rit : (...) I think that the identification of colors can be quite accurate, assuming that we may need spend time for retrieving several sample values from the sensor, and doing thus a kind of average and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Lght Sensor & Three colors? —Jason S. Mantor
   Just a thought: Couldn't one make a "rosetta stone" wheel of the various LEGO(R) colors that uses an angle sensor for indexing them and then just compare the brick being "measured" to the known bricks on the wheel ? It'd be cumbersome, but not very (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)