 Robotics / RCX / 1037
1036  |  1038
Subject:
Evolvable mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 06:04:45 GMT

A couple of people have expressed an interest in my Dissertation on
evolvable Lego mindstorms Code, now I hadn't intended to publish anything on
it until it was complete, but I was trying to avoid working :) So I knocked
up a quick (very very dirty) site which just has the code and a little bit
of info on my project.

I will fix it up when I get a chance...but for now you'll have to make
do..sorry :)

If anyone does want to contact me about this, feel free

- Ciaran