 Robotics / RCX / 1023
    Re: Where is this part? —Rainer Balzerowski
   (...) That's right ! There are 4 of these parts coming with RIS1.5 and RIS2.0 (and some of this special yellow "double connector pegs") (BTW these parts are also avalable wit the vision command camera) (take a look at : (URL) parts and RIS2.0 parts (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Where is this part? —Ram Meenakshisundaram
   To add to what Rainer said, I also have the RIS 1.0, but I got the RIS 1.0 to RIS 1.5 upgrade kit for free while back from Lego. The upgrade kit comes with the extra blue connector pieces. Talk to lego and see if you can get the upgrade kit. If you (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)