 Robotics / RCX / 1015
    Re: Another way to avoid Float —Andy Clapham
   (...) them. (...) diameter. (...) wheel (...) This is all well and good, but the all consuming problem with location tracking is slippage. What happens if one wheel slips? What about if it hits an obstacle at an angle? If you find some way around (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Another way to avoid Float —Michaël Cambay
   Thank you for your answer Andy. (...) In fact I built my robot (let's call him R2D1 ) for navigation, pathfinding and auto mapping purpose. I restrict his evolution to the (flat) floor of my house. I don't know yet if I'll be able to reach all of my (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)